Game Toolbox is a C# assembly designed to facilitate the creation of games and game prototypes. It contains no graphics code, does not depend on XNA, and is Mono-compatible. It provides implementations of A*, GOAP, a genetic algorithm, and more.
- Goal-Oriented Action Planner with support for continuous-value symbols
- Genetic algorithm
- Generic priority queue
- Generic deck of cards
- Generic directed graph
- Helper classes for combinatorics
- Helper class for XML serialization/deserialization
- Tuple classes for 2- through 10-tuples
- Flyweight design pattern implementation
Be the first to post a review of Game Toolbox!