Gamer Football Statistics - Track your matches for your life.
- Download "gamerfootballstats_0.76.zip" when you're completly new, due to an initial database file is included.
- Download "migrate_gamerfootballstats_0.76.zip" when you want to reuse your old database file.
- Added Total and best gamer stats for table and match day
- Colored table rows for better visualisation
- Changed deployment to single jars, so next time you update you only have to download approx. one third of the zip file size
A Java program for tracking your results in football games like PES11 or FIFA11 against other gamers/computer. Track championships with seasons, days of play and matches. Record any stats you can imagine. Upcoming tournament mode.
The application is desinged for mouse usage, except typing your name and email adress ;-) Drag the gamers for a match and record goals, assists and red cards. Reporting issues will be added in future. A tournament mode is planned after implementing last issues on championship mode.
Feel free posting your comments, feedback, bugs or feature requests in the tracker section.
- Track your championships, with seasons, matchdays and matches
- Check your statistics for each championship showing the eternal table and each season as a table.
- Use image of yourself for display
- Drag and drop of players on creating new matches
- Designed for mouse usage, except typing your name and email adress ;-)
- Check for updates of program
- Upcoming: Tournament mode
- Upcoming: Spanish, Turkish and Portuguese language. Be invited for more translations
The program needs Java Version 6, get it from here: www.java.com/getjava/
Unzip the downloaded zip-file to a folder with read/write privileges.
Double click jar file and the application starts.
The software will be regularly updated, new releases can be downloaded @ http://gamerstats.sourceforge.net/
This software is released by the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE