This tool has been created to easily start and connect to game Servers.
It is possible to connect to EVERY game that uses the installed protocols.
There are games that don't support direct connect (connecting with start parameters). In this case you can only view the servers status and start it without connecting.
You can use the scriptarea to manage you game configurations, start with certain parameters or just start your musicplayer.
This works by using the script defined for the server, that are executed by double clicking a server.
The user has the possibility to write his own script in the AddServer dialog.
You can define a standard script for a game in the options so it will be the standard content for new servers.
The script will be executed as a shell script like any other on your system.
In the player list you can quickly see who is online, and who is a bot (bots are marked red).
- Server list displays reachability, ping and the current map.
- Playerlist differs between bots and players.
- Playerlist supports colorcodes (you can define own color sets)
- Search a player and find out where he plays!
- Support for multiple protocols.
- Extensible protocol support (protocols can be added like plugins).
- Connect to game servers with your own script!
- Close at gamestart. (optional)
Be the first to post a review of GameBrowser!