Backup Disk and Partitions of many Operating Systems.
G4L is a hard disk and partition imaging and cloning tool. The created images are optionally compressed and transferred to an FTP server or cloned locally. CIFS(Windows), SSHFS and NFS support included, and udpcast and fsarchiver options. .
GPT partition support was added in version 0.41.
Backing up Windows partitions requires the use of a bootable G4L CD or running g4l via grub4dos..
- Raw compressed images of Disks or Partitions
- Create Images to ftp server, or sshfs, or windows cifs or nfs or local device
- Create NTFSCLONE compressed Images
- memtest to confirm good ram
- Hardware Detection Tool (HDT)