NOTE: G1BC IS NOT READY FOR DOWNLOAD YET.
G1BC is a graphical building design tool for Skyscraper that is designed to be a step up from Beno Building Creator. It is coordinate-based, which allows for walls of any size, height, and angle compared to BBC's full-height, 90-degree walls.
G1BC is currently in early development. The development team (gooper1 and elevescalators) are aiming for a beta release date in mid- to late-2012.
G1BC is licensed under the CC BY-NC-SA license, the deed of which can be found at http://j.mp/ccbyncsa3.
- Ability to open G1BC-made savefiles, which allows you to pick up where you left off
- A coordinate-based system which allows for designing with extreme precision
- Over 65,500 floors
- Stairwells and escalators
- Coordinate-based elevators with the option to have more than 1 elevator per shaft
- 6 textures each for walls, floors, doors, and stairs
There are no 1 star reviews.