If you have the .NET framework 4.0 then you can just start the application.
Any up2date Windows PC should have it.
If you do not have it installed then install the .NET framework 4.0 from here:
Note that it requires Windows Media Player for it's sound playback. But unless
you manually de-installed it, it should just work fine.
About G19 - Uno
Written by: C@rl0 v.0.n. R@nz0vv
A simple card game to play on the G19 keyboard. Now you have something to do
while you are loading or waiting for other players.
- Between 1-5 AI players (+1 Human player)
- Adjustable Rules (ingame options)
- Other adjustable options
- A started game may be resumed from the main menu (does not work if the game
- You can use your own sound fx and graphics by replacing the images in the
"Textures" and "Audio" folders.
- Special cards: wild 4, wild, draw 2, reverse, rotate cards, skip turn.
- Uses about 26kb RAM (no soundfx and music) or ~34kb when playing music.
- Use the Left/Right directional buttons to cycle through your cards.
- Use the Up/Down directional buttons to draw a card or skip a turn.
- Press [OK] button to play the selected card or to confirm a choice.
- Press the [Cancel] button (ingame) to return to the main menu.
- Use the Windows System Tray Icon to configure or exit the game.
- You can replace the music in the Audio\Music\ folder with your own. Like
the Tripple Triad theme from Final Fantasy VIII. Sadly I am not allowed to
distribute such songs. Make sure to keep the filename and extension the
- Will randomly play cards and chose random colors for it's wild cards.
- Will play the number card of which it has the most of it's color-kind.
- Will chose it's wild card colors based on the cards it has and will
only play them when the next player in line has 1 card left or when it can't
play any other cards anymore.
- When the rules prohibit finishing with wildcards then the AI will play the
wild card when it has only a single non-wild-card left.
- Sorry, not yet implemented.
Known bugs & issues:
- Something goes wrong with the selection rendering width on the left side
of the selected menu choice.
Version 1.01 (April 14 2012)
- Fixed the turn direction texture.
Version 1.00 (April 12 2012):
- First release.