Term Project by UTD students for Requirement Engineering CS6361.
G-HOPE (Google "Helping Old People Easily") - A smartphone application for elder with difficulties like lack of hearing, speech impairment, unclear speech, low vision, weak memory etc.
- Provide a way for the users to select proper categories and navigate through various dimensions of vocabulary
- Generate desired sentences and represent them pictorially as well associate with a sound/voice
- Place emergency calls and messages
- Make each vocabulary item available through a search interface
- Integrate already available technologies like alarm clock in a meaningful manner
Be the first to post a review of G-HOPE!