Editors for the BOSS GT-3, GT-5, GT-6, GT-8, GT-Pro, GT-10 and GT-100 Guitar Multi-Effects Processors, and the BOSS GT-6B and GT-10B Bass Multi-Effects Processors. This software can edit patches via midi on the BOSS GT Multi-Effects Processor.
- Software which emulates the GT user interface in a graphical way.
- Does realtime editing of settings from your desktop - saving your back.
- Save your valuable GT data, system and custom settings to file.
- Patch text view of all your patch settings, and print or save text list to file.
- Edit a single effect setting for groups of User patches in one operation.
very easy to use
Wow! It's very good job! Thanks!
I have been using Floorboard with my GT10 - what a pleasure but recently I have upgrade to a GT100. Installed USB driver and checked all settings on GT100. Windows shows that driver is working and I can see the GT100 under devices. When the GT100 starts up it also shows that the USB connection is activated. Problem is that when I want to setup Floorboard the GT100 does not appear under options to select midi device - Any suggestions there?
fxfloorboard works perfectly, thanks
Perfect job, many thanks for giving out
I like this project