File system/directory monitoring utilities with loggin and task processing support (can execute files or make a WCF service call). Multiple configuration options. Source code libraries can be used to create a custom file system monitor.
- File system monitoring and logging
- Unlimited synchronous and asynchronous task processing
- Multithreaded to use multiple CPU cores
- Multiple user interfaces and application types including Windows service
- Extensible using Windows Communication Foundation services
small and efficient and gets the job done.
Excellent piece of software! Its flexible configuration allows support for multiple uses. Specially its task processing support and features such as windows service setup. djmoby, many thanks for your help and support, great piece of work!
Hello, Kindly I ask your attention. Many thanks for your efforts! :D I think it's great! :D It would come in handy when the program has an option to start ad the System Tray, with some other options: When Minimize, option to go the System Tray or not. When Exit, option to go to the System Tray or not. Ad System Tray, Exit will be Exit. Hopefully I let you known enough and that you will find the answers you seek! :D Good luck and have fun doing it! :D Best Regards, A User
Reliable and runs smoothly