Fvwm-Crystal-3.3.2 is out. It bring:
- 2 new recipes for laptops with ACPI support
- a smaller clock button to fit these recipes
and several fixes:
- force the Gambas applications to not use their specified user and program
location, but let fvwm do its job.
- increased delay before bringing the Xephyr windows in full screen.
- ACPI batterie applet: changed the checks from /dev to /sys; patch
- recipe Default with ACPI: height and colorset in the bottom bar;
removed IconMan button warning.
- recipe Lapleft and LapRight: fix stalonetray startup with 1 icon width in
the preferences; the clock use now a fixed 24 pixels height.
- Stalonetray give now the same alpha rendering than trayer, instead of the inverse
- the launch of the the nested Xephyr session use now $HOME directly instead
of a nasty infostore variable. This is both simpler and more robust.
Fvwm-Crystal-3.3.1 bring a new and complete Dutch translation.
Thanks for lost+found for that.
It is also several fixes:
- added dependency on xdg-user-dirs in the INSTALL file.
- Preferences: SilentOps will apply immediatly.
- Added missing strings and corrected typos into the locale files.
- Updated the French locale.
- New seek function for the mpd control.
- Various fix for the seek functions with AlsaPlayer and MPlayer.
- Fix quoting and special characters into the mpd menu.
See the ChangeLog for details.