Fuse For Mac OS X is a Mac OS X port of The Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse) (an emulator of the 1980s home computer and various clones).
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator
- Supports several models (including the 128, Timex and Russian clone machines)
- Quite faithful emulation of the display and sound
- Support many snapshot formats including Z80, SNA and SZX snapshots
- Support TAP, TZX and PZX virtual-tape files
Probably the best ZX Spectrum emulator around. Emulates even the Spanish Spectrums. Sin duda el mejor emulador de ZX Spectrum; capaz de emular incluso los modelos españoles de ZX Spectrum 128 e Inves
Love this emulator. Thanks for keeping it alive & the recent update. Have you got any plans to add emulation to the openemu.org project? I think their front end & the Fuse emulation would make a fantastic combination.