The Free Unix Spectrum Emulator (Fuse): an emulator of the 1980s home computer and various clones for Unix, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Accurate 16K, 48K (including the NTSC variant), 128K, +2, +2A and +3 emulation.
- Working +3e, SE, TC2048, TC2068, TS2068, Pentagon 128, Pentagon "512" (Pentagon 128 modified for extra memory), Pentagon 1024 and Scorpion ZS 256 emulation.
- Runs at true Speccy speed on any computer you're likely to try it on.
- Support for loading from .tzx files, including accelerated loading.
- Sound (on Windows and Mac OS X, and on systems supporting ALSA, the Open Sound System, SDL or OpenBSD/Solaris's /dev/audio).
- Kempston joystick emulation.
- Emulation of the various printers you could attach to the Spectrum.
- Support for the RZX input recording file format, including 'competition mode'.
- Emulation of the DivIDE, Interface 1, +D, DISCiPLE, Beta 128, Opus Discovery, Kempston mouse, Fuller audio box, SpecDrum, Spectrum +3e, ZXATASP and ZXCF interfaces.
- Emulation of the Spectranet and SpeccyBoot interfaces.
Fuse is a very accurate and feature rich emulator. It emulates a great number of Spectrum models and clones, plus some peripherals. The monitor/debugger also is great, I use it regularly. Small improvements could be done in user interface and documentation, but this does not diminish it's value.
Very useful. Thanks.
thanks man, great soft! Outstanding program. Brilliant tool.
A very fast, light, useful and interesting program. I recommend it to all