Progressive Function Point Estimation Workbook in excel to provide Function Point Analysis with greater accuracy for real time project estimation.
Include ability to estimate both function point count, cost and schedule estimate reliably. Allow configurable parameters to customize worksheet for any project environment.
Provides a means to estimate workflow objects and business rules with the use of Integrated Process Flow. Using PET/LCS similar to DET/RET-FTR. Where PET represents Process Element Type which are the process flow steps involved, and the LCS represents the Logical Collaboration Segments, or vertical collaboration swim-lanes in the project.
- Ability to use standard IFPUG Measure
- Suppots CMMi Project Estimation and complies with KPMG audits.
- Greater accuracy due to the use of Progressive Estimation Technique
- Extended functionality for FPA to include Workflows
- Instant computation of both cost and schedule index
- Improved charts and summary of project, sprint or release data.
- Open Reporting to avoid lock-in, easy copying of source and computed data.
- Support for international currencies
- Fully functional Trial version with Enterprise Licensing Options
- Improved Estimation Methodology & Case study on PPT showcase
- Free for SMBs, Non-Profits, and charitable institutions
Great product functionpoints
This is a good tool for IFPUG standard. I have tried last week and it is very easy to use compare to some tools advise by IFPUG org. However, there is a calculation error in 1.1 version of FP Caculation sheet. ADDED functionality could only reference Data Functions but not Transaction Functions because of select H329:H330, It should select I329:I330 instead. DELETED Functionality, PROCESS functionality and REUSE Functionality has error as well. one more issue about IPF and related PET/LCS, There is no description about it. Ma, Hui