Fritzing is an open-source initiative to support designers, artists, researchers and hobbyists to work creatively with interactive electronics. We are creating a software and website in the spirit of Arduino and Processing, developing a tool that allows users to document their prototypes, share them with others, teach electronics in a classroom, and to create a pcb layout for professional manufacturing.
- User-friendly interface for a quick and easy workflow
- Breadboard View - Easily build your virtual circuit exactly the way your real circuit looks like, avoiding mistakes that might occur transitioning from physical breadboard to circuit schematic.
- Schematic View - Shows the circuit you built in breadboard view as a circuit diagram, and is handy for those of you who are used to or wish to learn about standard circuit symbols.
- PCB View - Lets you design and export the necessary documents for producing a Printed Circuit Board. The pcb view features an Autoroute function, which is a great time saver.
- Palette Windows - provide parts, tools and information. These can be shown or hidden through the Window section of the menu bar.
- The Part Creator - a tool to modify parts or create new parts for Fritzing.
Be the first to post a review of Fritzing!