FreeWPC is a software framework for writing new software for 1990's Bally/Williams pinball machines. The framework allows you to build your own ROM images, define your own game rules, incorporate dot matrix animations, design lamp shows, and so on.
- Common APIs for controlling pinball hardware
- Examples of new games for machines like Twilight Zone and World Cup Soccer
- Contains its own standalone operating system for running directly on real pinball hardware
- Written portability so that other pinball hardware may be supported in the future
- Can also be compiled to run directly on your development machine for testing
Be the first to post a review of FreeWPC!