FREESCO, a NAT/firewall router/server based on Linux and runs on a single 1.44MB floppy. Freesco is very powerful and versatile and can connect multiple home or small office networks to most types of Internet connections including dialup.
- Support for up to 10 network cards
- Support for up to 10 modems for dial in use
- Supports up to 9 virtual networks
- Web and console based administration
- Built in web server
- Built in FTP server
- Built in SSH server
- Built in DNS server
- Built in DHCP server capable of static and dynamic DHCP leases
- Built in Print server
- Time and day based Internet access per internal computer capabilities.
- Ban and Allow internal coss communication of internal networks
- Ban and allow of specicif Internal and external web sites configuration.
- Support for PPtP and IPSEC connection
- Support for multiple external dial up connections
- Add on package system with many packages available at FREESCOsoft.com
- Dynamic DNS support for most major services and customizable for others
- System runs on minimul hardware (Pentium class with 16 MB of ram)
- System fits on a 1.44MB floppy
Thanks for Freesco, it's the best!
thank you freesco
Easy to use and works.
The rate for a router is very good
What a powerful system and it was easy to setup and run on an old computer that was just laying around.