FreeNFS is a NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Compliant Server for Windows.
FreeNFSE is a NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Compliant Server for Windows to a Embedded System Client.
Adding more protocols to better serve embedded systems and video streaming.
Insure to read the Blog, for current information on whats new!
- RFC 1813: NFS Version 3 Protocol Specification Compliant
- RFC 1831: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification Version 2
- RFC 1833: Binding Protocols for ONC RPC Version 2
- RFC 1014: External Data Representation Standard
- FreeNFS - Windows NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Server
- FreeNFSE - Windows NFS 2.0 and 3.0 Server for embedded systems client
Thanks for Freenfs, it's the best!
Good and useful software
Very easy to use freenfs
Reliable and stable, thanks freenfs
Awesome. Just tested it with my VMware ESXi 5 servers. Running FreeNFS on my windows 7 desktop. Worked great and getting good performance. Thanks!
Super easy to use and works! I'm happy as this handy utility has allowed me to see my media share on my Win Vista PC via my TopField PVR and stream media without relying on crappy / troublesome DLNA. I wish the settings would allow more then one share however. A work around can be found here: http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4140 Thanks for this great network utility - needed now that Windows has dropped NFS server support (win Vista onward).