Version 0.8.6.9 (June 27, 2015)
* Energy is added to resources that are required for colony growth.
* New colonies get a free solar panel.
* In colony dialog vital resources are displayed in different colors.
- Green, if colony is producing more than it is consuming.
- Yellow, if colony is producing less than it is consuming.
- Red, if colony is producing less than it is consuming and remaining quantity is not enough for next turn.
* Steel works adds 5000 to storage capacity for iron and steel.
* Steel factory adds 10000 to storage capacity for iron and steel.
* Glass works adds 5000 to storage capacity for silica and glass.
* Glass factory adds 10000 to storage capacity for silica and glass.
* Chemical works adds 5000 to storage capacity for minerals and chemicals.
* Chemical plant adds 10000 to storage capacity for minerals and chemicals.
* Tile improvement mission values updated.
* Population mission values updated.
* AI player logic updated.
- Steel, glass and chemicals are produced in colonies and exported.
- Colonists from Earth board spaceships.
- Excess energy is sold to Earth.
- Tries to complete all mission types.
* Configuration update on log files.
* Minor updates in XML configuration.
* Third level missions' rewards are increased to 40,000 credits from 30,000 credits.
* Militia barracks removed. Infantry barracks added.
* Militia barracks prerequisite removed from militia unit. 200 population prerequisite added to militia unit.
* Logging added.
Version 0.8.6.8 (March 15, 2015)
* Property added to transporters to carry colonizers.
* Load / Unload buttons added to units in colony management dialog.
* Unload colonists added to "Go to tile..." menu.
* Number of on board colonists is displayed in main map & colony unit info panel.
* Contained units are displayed in main map active unit info panel.
* Unload cargo bug fixed.
* Colonizer weight for carrying units increased.
* Colony dialog unit selection method (click or hover) added to preferences. Default set to click.
* Cargo of units that are traveling between Mars and Earth is displayed as pop-ups when mouse is hovered above them.
* In colony dialog, if a tile currently used by another colony belonging to the same player is selected, an option is displayed to remove current workforce.
* Minor updates in colony management dialog.
Version 0.8.6.7 (March 1, 2015)
* Bug #228 : "Unit paint in unexplored areas" fixed.
* Bug #229 : "Units not painted in newly explored areas" fixed.
* Vegetation removal bug fixed.
* Player's secondary color is also used in painting borders.
* AI player playing progress bar & info added.
* Transform terrain order not updated on map bug fixed.
* New colony names added to nations.
* Nation colors updated.
* Territory borders bug fixed.
* Go to tile & execute order bug fixed.
* Logging added.