Command-line or named pipe based program, that shows notifications similar to Growl or Snarl. Apart from showing a text message, one may, for instance, define onClick-actions or show a progress bar that can be updated via command line/a named pipe.
- show text notifications
- specify an icon for a notification
- specify the background color of the notification
- specify the transparency of the notification
- specify command to be executed on click
- show buttons within the notification
- update any component of a notification via command line or named pipes
- show a progress bar
- specifiy wheter or not the notification shall obtain focus (useful when playing games)
- multi-monitor support
Be the first to post a review of FP-QInterface!