A tool to download images from 4chan, 2chan, chanarchive and more! Automatic rescanning for new images is supported as well as simultaneous watching multiple threads. Since it is written in Qt/C++ it is available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Download images from 4chan, 2chan, chanarchive.org, archive.foolz.us
- Other chans can be supported via plugins
- Shows thumbnails of downloaded images
- Watch different threads simultaneously
- Supports scanning of overview pages (e. g. boards.4chan.org/wg/1)
- Open/reload/delete option for each downloaded images
- Saves opened threads, and continues to watch the next time the program is opened
I'm having a huge problem with the application that has otherwise worked perfectly for me. It sometimes downloads, but it usually just sits with all the tabs saying "Idle." I checked the debug log and I'm getting error 301. Can anyone help?
Working just great, even on my oldie Windows 2000 SP4 machine, and does exactly as I want - get all the images from the 4chan thread I paste the URL into the nice program. The archive can be unpacked with 7zip, so, no need for install (another HUGE PLUS, I never install programs witch I did not know, so...). Of course, option that allow save each other thread to different directory might be all that is missing there. Great work. For people that love to put M$ garbage (read - NetFramework) into their PCs, then there is the Chan Thread Watch, witch promise to do almost the same - w/o the nice thumbnails, yet with only 200k in size. Your choice. I staywith 4chan Downloader.
fourchan-dl is fast and stable
I loved it. Great works and no problems.