Foswiki is an Enterprise wiki, typically used to run a collaboration ...Read More
Foswiki is an Enterprise wiki, typically used to run a collaboration platform, knowledge base or document management system. Users can create wiki applications using the Topic Markup Language, and developers can extend its functionality with plugins.
Foswiki stands for "Free and Open Source" wiki to emphasize its commitment to Open Source software.
- Runs on standard web servers, such as Apache and lighttpd
- Wiki application development leveraging the Data Wiki and Macro language functionality to allow collaborative data based applications
- Revision control - complete audit trail, also for meta data such as attachments and access control settings
- Fine-grained access control - restrict read/write/rename on site level, web level, page level based on user groups
- Extensible topic markup language
- TinyMCE based WYSIWYG editor
- Dynamic content generation with macros
- Forms and reporting - capture structured content, report on it with searches embedded in pages
- Built in database - users can create wiki applications using the Topic Markup Language
- Skinnable user interface
- RSS/Atom feeds and e-mail notification
- Over 400 Extensions and 200 Plugins
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
With unparalleled flexibility and power, the truly industrial-strength wiki! Foswiki doesn't have a rigid pre-defined structure like many CMS's but provides far better tools for creating structured data and applications then other wikis. Makes it relatively easy to build all kinds of applications far quicker than other frameworks. Also provides lots of ways to integrate external data from legacy applications.
foswiki, easy to use
simple and straight forward to use
foswiki works perfectly, thanks