The FOSS-Cloud 1.2.x is released.
The FOSS-Cloud is a Software, which enables you, to build your own Privat- or your Public-Cloud!
The FOSS-Cloud environment (software and hardware) is an integrated and redundant server infrastructure to provide cloud-Services, Windows or Linux based SaaS-, Terminal Server-, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) or virtual server-environmens. It makes virtual machines available, which can be accessed from internally as well as from the Internet. FOSS-Cloud covers all of the aspects of an Open Source IT environment. The FOSS-Cloud is the most advanced Open Source Cloud.
Information Sourceforge Reviews:
Due to misuse of the voting mechanism, reviews are temporarily disabled.
- Full integration into existing Windows and Linux environments
- Cloud for Server- and Desktop Virtualization
- Powerfull Virtualizing for Windows and Linux 32/64bit
- Published Desktop
- Persistent Virtual Machines including session transfer to other devices
- Dynamic Desktop with Golden Image to serve user groups
- Application Streaming
- Published application support with RDS
- Video streaming (M-Jpeg)
- High resolution Display (up to 4 Displays, 32 bit)
- Pools of Network- and Hardware-Ressources or Virtual Machines
- VDI Access through Windows and Linux, PXE Boot and Handhelds
- Bi-directional audio and Video
- Smartcard authentication
- USB redirection
- Web-based management console