ForevalZ - compiler of mathematical expressions(formulas)(directly in FPU x86/32) with complex numbers given as string at 'run-time'. (dll library and delphi component). Can be compiled in FPC (Lazarus). Examples for Delphi, FPC, VB6, FreeBasic. (math parser, math expression parser, evaluate formula, evaluator, calculate)(v.220.127.116.11)
- Unlimited length and nested of expression
- Supported basic arithmetic functions and algorithmic commands.
- Adding internal and external variables (complex and real), (extended, double, integer) and arrays.
- Adding external functions with unlimited and indefinite number variables
- Adding external functions in one line.
- Supported string types: UTF16, WideString, AnsiString
Be the first to post a review of forevalz!