Foreval is compiler of mathematical expressions (formulas) (directly to x86/32 CPU/FPU command) given as string at run-time. Present as dll library and Delphi component. Can be compiled in FPC (Lazarus). Examples for Delphi, FPC, VB6, FreeBasic. (math parser,math expression parser,evaluate formula, evaluator) (v.126.96.36.199)
- Unlimited length and nested of expression
- Built-in main arithmetic and special functions.
- Built-in main algorithmic commands.
- Adding internal and external variables (extended, double, single, integer), arrays and parameters.
- Adding external functions with unlimited and indefinite number of variables.
- Adding external functions in one line.
- Calculation of derivatives.
- Optimisation of a code.
- Supported string types: UTF16, WideString, AnsiString, UTF8
Be the first to post a review of foreval!