The aim of this project is to compile up-to-date Windows builds of FontForge.
The build system used is loosely based off that offered by Matthew Petroff (http://www.mpetroff.net/software/fontforge-windows/), although modified to use updated components.
This is a work-in-progress, as there are still issues with the current builds.
* Portable version is now fully portable. Preferences are saved to share/fontforge/preferences.
* For the installed version, preferences are saved to %APPDATA%\FontForge.
* Multiple launch instances of FontForge does not trigger the VcXsrv error message about multiple instances of VcXsrv.
* Python scripting/extension added
* No collab support. Won't happen at all.
* Create debugging builds
- Up-to-date builds of FontForge
Be the first to post a review of FontForge Windows builds!