The aim of this project is to compile up-to-date Windows builds of FontForge.
For 'stable' builds, see https://github.com/fontforge/fontforge/releases
The build system used was based off that offered by Matthew Petroff (http://www.mpetroff.net/software/fontforge-windows/), but has since been practically rewritten.
This is a work-in-progress, and builds may be unstable.
New in 01/05/2015:
* Updated to latest git version 1aba9c, synced with 30/04/2015 release
New in 03/04/2015:
* Updated to latest git version 902919, synced with 30/03/2015 release
New in 28/02/2015:
* Updated to latest git version 7fc848, synced with the 28/02/2015 release
* No collab support. Unlikely to be added.
* CTRL-C from console no longer interrupts/stops FontForge
- Up-to-date builds of FontForge
The most current version of Windows with no problem. Excellent and thanks