Java FoldMap Lists is a translation to Java of, and a sizable expansion upon, the original FoldMap list package (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/fmlist). Uses the Functional Java library (http://functionaljava.org/) in its implementation and interface.
- Is both a List and a Deque
- Can have infinite elements in finite space
- Supports right-, left-, and even middle-infinite lists
- Exposes both a functional interface and an object-oriented interface
- Takes full advantage of Functional Java's features
Be the first to post a review of Java FoldMap Lists!