The Free Manga Downloader (FMD) is an open source application written in Object-Pascal for managing and downloading manga from various websites such as AnimeA, Batoto, MangaFox, MangaStream, ...
- Pure native code - No need to install .NET framework or Java VM.
- Supported 50 manga sites (You can choose manga sites from Options->Manga sites).
- Multi-tasking, Multi-connections.
- Filter (Provides option to search manga by genre, author, state, ect).
- Favorites (keep track of your favorite manga, auto download new chapters).
- Compress/convert downloaded chapters to ZIP/CBZ/PDF.
- Can use proxy.
- Automatically check for updates.
This program would've been 5 stars if they were still updating it. There has been a bunch of problems with the program and it seems like the creators have been ignoring it. It has been over 3 months since the last update. Manga has been randomly stopping in the download, some sites have stopped working, there are plenty of bugs that randomly happen. It needs a lot of work done to it and none of that work is happening.
Awesome application. The best manga downloader that I've ever found so far. Easy to use, Good features, just lack some more management-wise features (but overall, it's pretty good). Pretty decent design, since it's still using simple Windows theme (but well, something doesn't feel right with the positioning). And for support, I assume the author has been away for a while now. Tickets from 2 months ago appear to be ignored. But well, guess that's just gonna be temporary. Anyway, 4 out of 5 stars due to lacks of support (it should have been 5 stars if there's any support, thought).
There's a problem with updating the manga database from Batoto.
the best thing of this manga downloader are totally FREE, support lot of manga site, and blablabalst
Amazing Downloader and Absolutly FREE!!! Its a must App for manga lovers! Please keep it software update :)