The Free Manga Downloader (FMD) is an open source application written in Object-Pascal for managing and downloading manga from various websites such as AnimeA, Batoto, MangaFox, MangaStream, ...
- Pure native code - No need to install .NET framework or Java VM.
- Supported 50 manga sites (You can choose manga sites from Options->Manga sites).
- Multi-tasking, Multi-connections.
- Filter (Provides option to search manga by genre, author, state, ect).
- Favorites (keep track of your favorite manga, auto download new chapters).
- Compress/convert downloaded chapters to ZIP/CBZ/PDF.
- Can use proxy.
- Automatically check for updates.
Great project, very clean design!
Its brilliant, I've been desperately looking for something like this, I was skeptical cause the interface looked so plain, but this project is just PLAIN AMAZING, thanks mucho! Add mangachapter(dot)me if you can, I usually read LOADS from them :)
Please add support for mangatraders(dot)org. Your app is still using old mangatraders site witch is permanently out off service.
Add please the reader mangas : www.redisu.net - do not have how to download ... Good program!
You can add mangahost (portuguese) and unionmangas (portuguese) to the database of the program?