The Free Manga Downloader (FMD) is an open source application written in Object-Pascal for managing and downloading manga from various websites such as AnimeA, Batoto, MangaFox, MangaStream, ...
- Pure native code - No need to install .NET framework or Java VM.
- Supported 50 manga sites (You can choose manga sites from Options->Manga sites).
- Multi-tasking, Multi-connections.
- Filter (Provides option to search manga by genre, author, state, ect).
- Favorites (keep track of your favorite manga, auto download new chapters).
- Compress/convert downloaded chapters to ZIP/CBZ/PDF.
- Can use proxy.
- Automatically check for updates.
You can add mangahost (portuguese) and unionmangas (portuguese) to the database of the program?
can't download from Batoto and Mangago ;(((((((( download says 'completed' but it's not!!!! do something pretty pleaseeee I wanna read Tokyo Ghoul :(((
Hello, can you add new lists on your site FMD software. For example: mangago crazy-manga gao-sub mangalator mangabb mobimanga mangatrack kissmanga
Used to be one of the best of its kind, unless recently where too many bugs made this app' just a big annoyance over the last series of update. A pity, but it has been simpler for me to install an android environment on my system and use the downloaders for smartphones and tablets.
This program would've been 5 stars if they were still updating it. There has been a bunch of problems with the program and it seems like the creators have been ignoring it. It has been over 3 months since the last update. Manga has been randomly stopping in the download, some sites have stopped working, there are plenty of bugs that randomly happen. It needs a lot of work done to it and none of that work is happening.