The Free Manga Downloader (FMD) is an open source application written in Object-Pascal for managing and downloading manga from various websites such as AnimeA, Batoto, MangaFox, MangaStream, ...
- Pure native code - No need to install .NET framework or Java VM.
- Supported 50 manga sites (You can choose manga sites from Options->Manga sites).
- Multi-tasking, Multi-connections.
- Filter (Provides option to search manga by genre, author, state, ect).
- Favorites (keep track of your favorite manga, auto download new chapters).
- Compress/convert downloaded chapters to ZIP/CBZ/PDF.
- Can use proxy.
- Automatically check for updates.
Awesome application. The best manga downloader that I've ever found so far. Easy to use, Good features, just lack some more management-wise features (but overall, it's pretty good). Pretty decent design, since it's still using simple Windows theme (but well, something doesn't feel right with the positioning). And for support, I assume the author has been away for a while now. Tickets from 2 months ago appear to be ignored. But well, guess that's just gonna be temporary. Anyway, 4 out of 5 stars due to lacks of support (it should have been 5 stars if there's any support, thought).