Fleeting Password Manager generates and manages passwords.
Fleeting Password Manager is a program that generates passwords from given master password, URL and user name. The user needs to remember only her master password. Passwords are always regenerated on-the-fly from the given login data and never saved.
Check the Files section for available downloads!
You can also install from a PPA (Ubuntu only) in order to receive automatic updates for Fleeting Password Manager:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jussi-lind/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install fleetingpm
- Simple user interface
- Combined password generator and manager
- On-the-fly password generation corresponding to the login data
- No need to sync any password data between different machines
- Password length configurable from 8 to 32 characters
- The generated password is being shown for a configurable period of time
- Portable Qt-based source code
Be the first to post a review of Fleeting Password Manager!