Flam3 Editor is built around the traditional flam3 software pack. The editor let you load, edit and save cosmic recursive fractal flames, like electric sheep or apophysis files, it handles traditional flam3 xml parameter files.
- Open/save flam3 fractal flame xml files, and apophysis .flame files
- Tweak nearly all parameters of a flam3 fractal flame
- Preview window to watch the changes you have made
- Render high quality png images
- Xforms, coeffs, post coeffs, symmetry kind and many more options supported
- Palette browser to choose one of the 701 standard flam3 palettes
- Miniwindow to inspect the xml metadata file
- Variation summary miniwindow to overview your active xforms
- Custom color gradients supported
- Launch many final render windows.
- Final render windows will stay alive if you quit the editor.
- Check out https://launchpad.net/flam3-editor for latest revisions, bzr supported.
Be the first to post a review of flam3 editor!