FlacSquisher converts a library of Flac files to MP3, Opus, or Ogg Vorbis format, maintaining the directory structure in the original library. That way, you can maintain your Flac files for home listening, and easily convert them to MP3, Opus, or Ogg format for mobile use, where storage space is more often tightly constrained.
- Converts to MP3 or Ogg Vorbis
- Maintains directory structure from original library
- Takes advantage of multicore processors
- Can copy or ignore files by extension (album art, log files)
- Ignores files already encoded previously
- Compatible with Mono on Linux
A simple piece of software that works. You can take issue with the interface, but it works. And I think you don't have to worry whether it contains spyware etc. That's a huge plus for me.
insanely simple to use. been waiting a long time for a utility like this. good job
file.flac: ERROR: stream is too big to fit in a single WAVE file Warning: unsupported audio format
Great application, good job, thanks!
Had to convert my flac files to mp3 for my car stereo, this is exactly what I was looking for. Smooth and easy to use, 5 stars! Good job, thanks.