FlacSquisher converts a library of Flac files to MP3, Opus, or Ogg Vorbis format, maintaining the directory structure in the original library. That way, you can maintain your Flac files for home listening, and easily convert them to MP3, Opus, or Ogg format for mobile use, where storage space is more often tightly constrained.
- Converts to MP3 or Ogg Vorbis
- Maintains directory structure from original library
- Takes advantage of multicore processors
- Can copy or ignore files by extension (album art, log files)
- Ignores files already encoded previously
- Compatible with Mono on Linux
insanely simple to use. been waiting a long time for a utility like this. good job
file.flac: ERROR: stream is too big to fit in a single WAVE file Warning: unsupported audio format
Great application, good job, thanks!
Had to convert my flac files to mp3 for my car stereo, this is exactly what I was looking for. Smooth and easy to use, 5 stars! Good job, thanks.
Great little tool. Thanks mate! App crashed first time when I tried to create files in a readonly folder... Some meaningful error message would be nicer but one can't always assume the dumbest user ;)