FlacSquisher converts a library of Flac files to MP3, Opus, or Ogg Vorbis format, maintaining the directory structure in the original library. That way, you can maintain your Flac files for home listening, and easily convert them to MP3, Opus, or Ogg format for mobile use, where storage space is more often tightly constrained.
- Converts to MP3 or Ogg Vorbis
- Maintains directory structure from original library
- Takes advantage of multicore processors
- Can copy or ignore files by extension (album art, log files)
- Ignores files already encoded previously
- Compatible with Mono on Linux
5 Stars, but I miss the function to see my cpus/threads being monitored and percentage of the current conversion, just some more details :)
The best FLAC converter!
It have my recomendation.
great software, what I was searching since a long time. Simple and functional. If I could suggest improvements, the possibility of being guided through the creation of mp3/lame options, thus allowing the user to avoid typing -V0 -b....-q0 ...etc.
As simple as needed, it does what it is supposed to do without embellishment. Thanks a lot!!