Python scripts that filter, parse, mask, and analyze FileZilla Server Log files. Works on Windows, Linux, and Mac systems.
- Line-by-line log file interpretation
- Listed summary of all user actions
- Recreate log files with masked values such as IP, usernames, and files/folders
- Filter by user name, IP address, date, and port in any combination
- Parse logs by line number and/or user session
fla works perfectly.
fla is fast and stable
Works, very small, no complaints.
thank you fla
fla works perfectly, thanks