This engine is not an attemp to re-inventing the wheel. It is a more learning-oriented project than something intended to provide a wide set of features. The approach to the OpenGL in this engine is something very experimental born from my own thoughts and can be usefull in future. If you want to help for your portfolio just ask: the TODO list is very long :)
- Textures support: 1D, 2D, 3D, Cubemaps, Floating point, Compressed
- Fully serializable and customizable OpenGL pipeline (maximum flexibility)
- Own math library providing clear API for ease of use
- High profiling capabilities (nano-seconds timer + analisys algorithms)
- Sandbox for real-time graphics effects
The engine is not ready, but the Texture exporter has a nice plugin system and correctly export to DXT1 compressed KTX textures. very nice.