GT.M[tm] is a vetted industrial strength, transaction processing application platform consisting of a key-value database engine optimized for extreme transaction processing throughput & business continuity.
- Key-value database files into the TB range (unlimited aggregate database sizes)
- ACID (Atomic, Consistent, Isolated, Durable) transactions
- Large scale replication for business continuity
- Thousands of concurrent users at largest production sites
- Plug-in architecture for database encryption
Thanks for Fis-gtm, it's perfect!
Excellent professional NoSQL database with many features, such as: - superior scalability; - good performance; - reliability, honed over the years of development; - not demanding to resources; - opensource; - and more. This is better, IMHO, than Redis, CouchDB and other NoSQL databases. I use it over seven years on more than 50 servers with Debian GNU\Linux, and i fully satisfied with the results. Thanks to the developers!
Whats the most efficient way of extracting data for reporting from Mumps and displaying it in user friendly web based application? Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you.
Simply AMAZING work!
We are using GT.M for 4 Years now with over 100 Users. We are happy with Performance and Stability
This 'Swiss-Knife' for databases. Mature, rock-solid, fits perferctly for high-performance applications.