Firefox at a GlanceFirefox’s efficient redesign is easy to use and customize and it deploys Firefox’s new “eighty-twenty-two (80/20/2) rule”. After opening the main interface, you immediately see the functions people use most (80% of time), including several quick access buttons, alongside the address and search fields, for both bookmarks and downloads. To the far right, you’ll notice a new menu button that contains features like Zoom, Find in Page, and Print with big, touch-friendly icons for touchscreen laptops. People use these functions somewhat less (20% of time). The menu includes a “Customize” tool to transform Firefox customization mode where you prioritize functions and move add-ons by dragging them to the desired position. Even though people customize functions infrequently (2% of time), the net effect is you get exactly the features you want, where you want them!
Product DetailsCheck out just some of the new features below, and have fun making Firefox yours.
- Elegant New Design—Filezilla gives you a choice between several file transfer protocols and encryption methods, while supporting HTTP and the IPv6 Internet protocol.
- Customization Mode—Makes it easy for you to personalize your Web experience to access the features you use the most. You can easily drag and drop your favorite feature, tool or add-on in the menu or toolbar.
- Firefox Menu—Includes popular browser controls, features and add-ons in one place to make it easier and faster to access them. The menu is completely customizable so you can edit or add features you use most.
- Fun and Simple Bookmarks—You can create bookmarks with a single click and manage them from the same place.
- Easy Access to Add-ons Manager—Firefox includes an Add-ons Manager you can access directly from the menu to help easily discover and install add-ons.
- Reduces timeout errors—Filezilla checks your network connection and notifies you if it has been idle for too long by sending a keep-alive command.
- Enhanced Firefox Sync Powered by Firefox Accounts—Just create a Firefox Account and our sync feature makes it even easier to setup and add multiple devices with end-to-end encryption.
|The redesign is easy to use and customize. Firefox it is very fast when it comes to download speed and it offers security measures to protect it from spyware, certain viruses, and popups.||The new redesign seems to irritate people who hate change. Additionally, some websites do not display properly and the browser takes a lot of memory to run.|
- Version: 30
- File size: 58 MB
- Date added: June 10, 2014
- Price: Free
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac, and Linux
The first thing you’ll notice in Firefox is the beautiful new design that makes it easy to focus on your Web content. The tabs are sleek and smooth to help you navigate the Web faster. Additionally, there is a new Firefox Sync service, which is a safe and easy way to take your Firefox everywhere. Firefox Sync gives you access to browsing history, saved passwords, bookmarks, open tabs and form data across your computers and mobile Android devices. It is powered by Firefox Accounts and simplifies the setup and device syncing process.
- Awesome Bar
- Secure browsing
- Permanent App Tabs
- Bookmark, history, password synchronization
- Pop-up blocker
- Hardware accelerated graphics
- Private browsing
- Thousands of add-on extensions
Firefox is my go to browser, and by far my favorite. While it can have problems with RAM bloat, I find that closing it once a day - or once every few hours if I have been watching a lot of videos - makes it work perfectly well. About crashing... On Ubuntu I have lots of problems with it crashing, but it hasn't crashed on me once on Windows. If you are having trouble with it crashing, though, you can go on the Mozilla IRC - irc.mozilla.org - and join the #firefox channel; the developpers will help you , telling you what to try to find what is causing he crashes and to solve it. That is one of the major benifits of firefox over other browsers - you can speak directly to developpers of it.. I heartil recommend this browser.
Nice, thank you
firefox.mirror works perfectly, thanks
One of the best browsers, but said by true- have a problem in 15.0.1 with memory leak. Try a lot of things but it couldn't help me- so upgrade it to 16b and looks like it was 15 ver. bug ^(