FileBot is the ultimate tool for renaming your movies, tv shows or anime and downloading subtitles. It's smart, streamlined for simplicity and just works. FileBot supports Windows, Linux and Mac, plus there's a full-featured command-line interface for all sorts of automation.
- A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop
- Rename hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds
- Fetch episode lists from TVRage, AniDB or TheTVDB
- Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles, Subscene or Sublight
- Find exact/linked subtitles from OpenSubtitles and Sublight
- Easily create and verify sfv, md5 and sha1 files
indispensable tool for people with a large library of videos. Through this program, I was able to restore order in films and serials. Thank you!