FileBot is the ultimate tool for renaming your movies, tv shows or anime and downloading subtitles. It's smart, streamlined for simplicity and just works. FileBot supports Windows, Linux and Mac, plus there's a full-featured command-line interface for all sorts of automation.
- A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop
- Rename hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds
- Match movies against TheMovieDB data
- Match episodes against TheTVDB data
- Match music against MusicBrainz data using AcoustID
- Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles
- Upload subtitles to OpenSubtitles
- Easily create and verify sfv, md5 and sha1 files
That's a great application, almost perfect! It would be fantastic if it could download the cover art images as well.
FileBot in a nutshell is one of the easiest Multimedia (ie: TV Shows, Movies, etc.) aggregator, subtitle downloader, and file renamer out there, and the fact that it is open source opens up endless possibilities of customizations and mods.
Simply sublime. Eased my video files archivation and subtitle seeking.