FileBot is the ultimate tool for renaming your movies, tv shows or anime and downloading subtitles. It's smart, streamlined for simplicity and just works. FileBot supports Windows, Linux and Mac, plus there's a full-featured command-line interface for all sorts of automation.
- A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop
- Rename hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds
- Match movies against TheMovieDB data
- Match episodes against TheTVDB data
- Match music against MusicBrainz data using AcoustID
- Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles
- Upload subtitles to OpenSubtitles
- Easily create and verify sfv, md5 and sha1 files
Unbelievable program! If only I knew about this years ago... :) I've only tried the subtitle download feature, and it works almost perfectly (of the 98 subtitles I just downloaded, only one was wrong - that was a double episode of a series but the subtitle was for the first episode only). I like subtitles not because I'm deaf, but I hate today's mumbling actors and loud background noise, so I always watch every film or TV series episode with subtitles. I can't wait to work out how to use the other features. (Is there supposed to be no 'help' or 'tool tips'?)
Was looking for subtitle downloader.This ease to understand, use and install. Suported many languages, include brasilian. Have portable version. It's nicelly.
It would get 5 stars, if when it renames files didn't add any file properties to the files. Tis is in last 3 versions. Very annoying but ulimatly does a good job.
I could not live without this software. Use it weekly to update my library and make scraping pain free. Cannot thank the developer enough!
The ultimate TV and Movie Renamer