A cross platform file and folder mass renamer, allows many different renaming operations in a GUI. Features include search and replace (with RE), insert, numbering, date/time, id3 & Exif tag read, change length, get all files in sub-dirs, undo/redo,
- Preview every item to be renamed before comiting changes.
- Load all files in directory and in subdirectories (recursive renaming).
- Undo renaming operation in case of mistakes.
- Regular expression support throughout.
- Full unicode support means any character from any language can be used.
- Rename media files according to their metadata tags (Exif, id3, etc).
- Add any number of operations in any order (v.2 only)
Very sophisticated, but job is done so I am happy!
This program is very useful! Definetly recommended!
Extremely powerful tool - I use it regularly for all sorts of things. Love the EXIF functionality to batch rename images according to when they were taken.
Thanks! Excellent app.
Been using this for quite some time, both on Windows and Linux boxes. Easy to use, powerful with its regexes, a real ++