A cross platform file and folder mass renamer, allows many different renaming operations in a GUI.
Please note that development has moved to GitHub:
- Preview every item to be renamed before comiting changes.
- Load all files in directory and in subdirectories (recursive renaming).
- Undo renaming operation in case of mistakes.
- Regular expression support throughout.
- Full unicode support means any character from any language can be used.
- Rename media files according to their metadata tags (Exif, id3, etc).
- Add any number of operations in any order (v.2 only)
The interface is very friendly. Bravo
Very practical and complete renaming tool. Among many many other tools, with this pearl, I am able to rename anything I may need. Sure, it still need some fine tuning. Unfortunately I have no clue about python... Maybe anyone could help on this nice project!?
Very sophisticated, but job is done so I am happy!
This program is very useful! Definetly recommended!
Extremely powerful tool - I use it regularly for all sorts of things. Love the EXIF functionality to batch rename images according to when they were taken.