FFmpeg for Android is a set of Android makefiles which enable configuration and building FFmpeg library under Android source code tree with Android NDK.
- On-the-fly library configuration. FFmpeg will be configured on-the-fly, during Android building process, in accordance to the selected product, cpu architecture, cpu architecture variant, and fine tuning cpu parameters.
- Configuration driven building. No need to manually add filenames to the makefiles, or hack through the library in order to get the build you want.
- Per product configuration. Every TARGET_PRODUCT will have its own configuration.
- Builds all libraries and tools, except ffplay.
- Builds both shared and static libraries.
- Builds latest releases form 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 0.10, 0.11, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and HEAD branches.
- Supports parallel building from the same source for the different products.
- Tested on:
- - FFmpeg releases: 0.7.15, 0.8.14, 0.9.2, 0.10.6, 0.11.3, 1.0.6, 1.1.4, 1.2, HEAD
- - Build host OS: Ubuntu 10.04, Ubuntu 11.04
- - Android target OS: Honeycomb, ICS, Android Master branch
- - Architecture: arm, mips, x86
- - SDK + NDK release: platform-11 + NDK-r6, platform-14 + NDK-r8
- - Product: full-eng, full_mips-eng, full_x86-eng, and some proprietary bleeding edge products
Keep up the good work!
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.