* Ability to change text align on text information field (check the test skin XML
file for reference)
* Now using MantisBT for bug reports and feature requests (to request/report
please visit http://sourceforge.net/apps/mantisbt/ffmp3/)
* Croatian Translation (thanks to Rafael Ribar)
* Finnish Translation (thanks to Topi Mäenpää)
* Added metadata loader for mp3 streamings (using xspf interface for icecast
and html interface for shoutcast) - Note: FFMp3 needs a working crossdoamin.xml
file configured on your server to use this.
* Added Google +1 and Facebook Like buttons on the website. Also created FFMp3 Twitter
account (http://twitter.com/#!/FFMp3) - Ok, this is probably not big deal, but may help
the project grow faster :)
(useful if you want to debug or know when you're using the fallback streaming).
* Fixed dropdown menu missing when skin parameter has an error in the skin-configurable
* Added classid parameter to the auto generated html code, to allow Bidirectional
* Replaced FlashDevelop 2 project file for FlashDevelop 3 and 4
* Dutch Translation (thanks to Gerard Hollemans)
* Hungarian Translation (thanks to Tajti Róbert)
* Polish Translation (thanks to Piotr Kozłowski)
* Fixed compilation issues under Linux and Mac: (thanks to Michael Krause)
* Renamed OggSound.hx to OGGSound.hx (case correction)
* Renamed volumeControl.hx to VolumeControl.hx (case correction)
* Compatible/compilable with haXe 2.08.
* Added Fallback Signal Support (in case of error in one signal, starts using the second)
- Check FAQ section for more details.
Changes to the Player:
* Compatible/compilable with haXe 2.06.
* Added VHolder mode for volume control skin component.
* Updated Ogg Library so:
- Solved metadata issues with OGG.
- More audio qualities supported in OGG Streaming!
* Added metadata events and metadata control objects - Check FAQ section for more details.
* Refactored player Class.
* Configurable Buffering Time - (only for Mp3 streamings. must add buffering=X in flashvars)
* Now FFMp3 keeps playing buffered content while reconnecting in case of network error.
* Added Russian Language
Changes to the Web:
* Fixed FAQ explanation on crossdomain and mime.types issue for windows and linux users.
* Fixed broken link to Shout-Stream Wordpress Plugin.
* Removed "Coming Features" section.
* Added "ChangeLog" section.
Changes to the Web HTML Code Generator:
* Added default option AllowScriptAccess=Always into web html code generator to avoid issues
when including the player from another host.
* Provide an easy way to enable/disable tracking in the web html code generator.
* Validate "Volume" value at web html code generator.
* Added Buffering Time option at the web html code generator.
* Added JSEvents Enable/Disable Option at the web html code generator.
* Fix on CodeGenerator @ download page (now replaces spaces with %20)
* Norwegian Translation (thanks to Erik Paulsen Skålerud)
* Turkish Translation (thanks to Tarkan Kaya)
* Poruguese Translation (thanks to Miguel Vidal)
* Fixed bug when pressing play multiple times in a very short time (like double clicking
the play button, reported by Tarkan Kaya)
* Context menu whith link to ffmp3 website.
* More languages (FR, GER, IT)
* Added Version String to Tracking code (Tracking remains optional).
* Configurable Skin via XML and Images
* More Skins!
* Drag over the volume bar
* Mouse wheel for volume bar (In FF doesn't works if wmode is enabled)
* Status Led
* Complete Refactor of player, UI and Main clases
* Skins Interface
* Players Interface (to add OGG and others in the future)
* Abstract-Reusable graphics component for the volume bar
* Typified status (one step to internationalization)
* FlashDevelp Project including outputs for Different Skins on the same project.
* Google Analytics Tracker (just when user clicks play, but can disable with tracking=false)
* OGG Player
* Get a Logo (an Argentinean Cardinal Bird)
* Volume parameter
* Codec parameter
* Welcome parameter
* Interface for new playable formats Class
* Added Security Error control (for missing or restrictive crossdomain.xml when using OGG)
* New Website
* HTML Code Generator @ Website