This promises to be a neat and simple ffmpeg frontend. It offers simple audio and video manipulation facilities. It uses ffmpeg as backend.
- Easy Conversion from one video format to another
- Manipulate audio, video parameters while conversion
- Presense of presets makes conversion easier
- Inbuilt file playback feature
- Usage of ffmpeg as backend ensures fast conversion
Appears to work well when converting music files, never tried it for video etc. Works quickly and is fairly straight forward to use via the GUI. Only problem to date is when you are converting a folder full (and check the "All files in same directory" box it always misses out the first file? Not sure who's doing something wrong me or it?