A brief summary of the main features of Fesslix:
- Perform non-intrusive reliability analysis or Bayesian updating either
--- by running commands on the command line or
--- by means of an Octave interface or
--- by means of a Python interface
- Flexible input language for writing Fesslix parameter files
--- Control flow statements (e.g. if, for, while)
--- Most parameters can be defined as functions
- Working with response surfaces
- Linear finite element analysis using truss, beam and plane stress/strain elements
- Spectral Stochastic Finite Elements
- Bayesian networks
This is the download page for Windows executables of Fesslix.
Be the first to post a review of fesslix!