This is a codebase of Free and Open Source software created by Feisty Meow® Concerns Ltd. The software includes bash, perl and python scripts as well as C++, Java, and LSL code that we share freely with the metaverse.
The codebase includes most of the software formerly known as the HOOPLE 1.0, HOOPLE 2.0, and YetiCode codebases, as well as some previously unreleased code. All scripts and files by Chris Koeritz, Fred Huffhines, and Feisty Meow® Concerns Ltd are Licensed under the GNU GPL v3.0. Note that we may incorporate compatibly-licensed assets from other folks, and their licenses may vary.
Feisty Meow® Legacy Sites:
- bookmark (url) tools
- portable template/generic classes
- nechung oracle program (nop)
- octopus design pattern + reference implementation
- cromp network protocol + plugin architecture
- data structures - hash tables, trees, graphs, etc
There are no 3 star reviews.