Hash and HMAC command line tool for 48 hash algorithms like sha1 sha224 sha256 sha384 sha512 and variants, md2 md4 md5, rmd128 rmd160 rmd256 rmd320, whirl gost lash160 lash256 lash384 lash512 tiger2 and RFC 2104 HMAC support.
Starting with V1.3.0, SHA3 is fully supported: sha3-224, sha3-256, sha3.384, sha3-512, shake128, shake256 and extendable output functions (XOFs) xofshake128, xofshake256
- SHA3 implemented as per Draft FIPS 202 (May 2014) - Release 1.3.0
- all SHA3 finalists are included
- SHA3 optimized version - Release 1.3.1
- SHAKE can now produce base64 output - Release 1.4.0
- Extendable Output functions added: xofshake128, xofshake256
Be the first to post a review of Generic Hash and HMAC Program!