The enterprise-class Open Source LDAP server for Linux.
389 Directory Server is hardened by real-world use, is full-featured, supports multi-master replication, and already handles many of the largest LDAP deployments in the world. The 389 Directory Server can be downloaded for free and set up in less than an hour using the graphical console.
- Multi-Master Replication - Provides fault tolerance and high write performance.
- Scalability - Thousands of operations per second, tens of thousands of concurrent users, tens of millions of entries, hundreds of gigabytes of data.
- Solid codebase - The codebase has been developed and deployed continuously by the same team for more than a decade.
- Extensive documentation - Including helpful installation and deployment guides.
- Active Directory user and group synchronization.
- Secure authentication and transport (SSLv3, TLSv1, SASL).
- Support for LDAPv3.
- On-line, zero downtime, LDAP-based update of schema, configuration, management and in-tree Access Control Information (ACIs).
- Graphical console for all facets of user, group, and server management.
fedorads.mirror, easy to use