A simple textual feature model editor to generate feature model diagrams as DOT and SVG files.
The DOT files can be used as an input for GraphViz' dot. SVG requires dot installed on your computer and added to your classpath.
- Free and open source Eclipse plugin
- Simple domain-specific language (DSL) for feature modeling
- Supports or and xor feature groups
- Supports mandatory and optional cardinalities for solitary features
- Supports feature-as-concept relation for hierarchical feature modeling
- Exports dot files as an input for GraphViz
- Exports svg and png files directly if GraphViz is installed
- Svg export support feature-as-concept relations as links between svg files
- Svg export support feature documentation as mouse-over tooltips
Be the first to post a review of Simple Feature Modeler!